Learn to implement meaningful change.
Change begins with leaders who have strong interpersonal skills, clearly understand their own impact on others, and are familiar with how people best work together.
Grid Leadership seminars help participants:
- Build self-awareness .
- Strengthen the ability to engage, empower and work effectively
- Develop willingness to embrace change.
- Learn skills to help resolve conflict .
- Define the ability to set clear direction and drive progress.
- Develop the talent for leading by consensus .
- Build the skills required to generate continual improvement.
For more information about this and other Grid seminars offered by Robinson, contact us today for details.