Learning + Performance = Results
LPR model is based on the critical success factors
needed to create a high-performance culture.
We analyze four key elements of your organization: Business, Performance,
Learning and Work Environment. That data is used to reveal the interrelationship
between your company’s business needs, performance gaps, the
causes of those gaps and the learning required to close them.
Interactive seminars focus on what people must do, not learn, to improve their performance. Training is aligned with your business objectives and tailored to all levels of your organization.
Robinson's performance support programs reinforce and sustain the transfer of newly learned skills and knowledge.
Our expertise includes:
- 360o Feedback
- Leadership Coaching
- Mentoring Strategies
- Champion/Role Model Development
- Case Study Workshops
- Follow-up Assignments
- Real-time Performance Support
- Talent Management
At Robinson, we believe in the value of measurable results. We will:
- Help define your objectives and targeted outcomes.
- Develop an appropriate measurement matrix.
- Monitor and measure the impact of learning.
- Show you the return on investment that learning and support provide.
We offer the following impact evaluation services:
- Interview and questionnaire design.
- Focus groups.
- Attitude/opinion survey design and implementation.
- Organizational measurement.
- Performance tracking.
- Return on Investment (ROI) assessment.
Contact Robinson to learn more about the LPR model or learn more about 360 degree feedback programs, employee assessment programs and the pulse survey by visiting www.lpronline.com.